Stonepit Reservoir has been open for fishing again some weeks now. A few mornings ago I noticed that the Weak Bridge Sign had been covered up by another notice.
Regular readers will recall that last September I had missed taking a picture of a bird I'd seen.
Well I've got the birdie this time, except that I had no idea it was there until I downloaded the picture on to the computer. I shall show you closer pictures of both the bird and the sign at a later date.
Previous photographs of Stonepit Reservoir.
- Jul 20th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir
- Sep 6th 2006 Twigs & Barbed Wire
- Sep 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Again
- Dec 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Yet Again
- Dec 22nd 2006 A Glimpse of Stonepit Reservoir
- Jan 11th 2007 Reservoir Filling Up
- May 15th 2007 Reservoir Nearly Ready
- July 7th 2007 Waterfall flowing at Stonepit
- August 11th 2007 Stonepit Reservoir Not Quite Ready
- September 17th 2007 Missed the Birdie
- November 2nd 2007 A Licence to Fish
- November 23rd 2007 Another Sign at Stonepit
- February 27th 2008 A Frosty Morning at Stonepit Reservoir