As I was passing Stonepit Reservoir recently I saw what I think was a heron by the first fishing station.
I fished my "point-and-shoot" out of my pocket but just as I stuck the lens through the bars I dropped my stick and the bird flew off.
Even so, you can see the piece of wattle-fencing and a new strip of grass in this picture.
Previous photographs in this series:
- Jul 20th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir
- Sep 6th 2006 Twigs & Barbed Wire
- Sep 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Again
- Dec 14th 2006 Stonepit Reservoir Yet Again
- Dec 22nd 2006 A Glimpse of Stonepit Reservoir
- Jan 11th 2007 Reservoir Filling Up
- May 15th 2007 Reservoir Nearly Ready
- July 7th 2007 Waterfall flowing at Stonepit
- August 11th 2007 Stonepit Reservoir Not Quite Ready