This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stonepit Reservoir not quite ready


Earlier this week I saw them laying some tarmac down inside the entrance to Stonepit reservoir. Now it looks as though they've planted some reeds around the edges. The top of the water seems to be covered by a dark film of some sort.

Previous photographs in this series:

2 comments:

Sunkyoung said...

Look forward to seeing the entire completion of this reservoir.

Tom said...

Gereld, you've got me on this one. In all the time I was hanging about around there I can not remember going in Stone Pit, I knew about it and at summer some would go swimming there. I will have to make a note to visit when it is all done. I do hope what ever is floating on the top is not toxic after all that as been done.

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map