This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Stonepit Reservoir again



Remember in July I showed you the diggers at Stonepit Reservoir?

Well the other week I went down to take a look. I managed to get this closeup of twigs and barbed wire.

Difficult as it is to see through the railings, I stuck my camera lens through a gap and found this.



An anonymous commentator said
I've heard that Stonepit is opening again for fishing. A 'leak' has been sorted and the fish are coming back from Glossop.

No comments:

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map