This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Monday, October 12, 2009

At Hyde North


I first showed you Hyde North station in July 2006 from the cross-platform bridge.

Today's photograph was taken from the train to Manchester.

Behind the platform fence is the line coming in from Glossop via Flowery Field and behind that is an old factory on Johnsonbrook Street.

3 comments:

Quilt Works said...

Thank you for sharing your photo - beauty is all around us!


I woud like to invite you to join a free giveaway of one of my original artworks

Tom said...

I have not been around that station for over 20 years Gerald.. I have a fondness for Johnson Brook Road as it is still cobbled... but I find that area drab and a bit depressing.

Cezar and Léia said...

I liked the colours in this picture! wow this blue sky is perfect!
Great post!
Léia

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map