This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

09:09 09/09/09


Hyde Town Hall clock at 09:09 on 09/09/09.

[click on the picture for more detail: For some reason blogger turned my picture sideways on upload - something it seems to do from time to time - I've therefore hosted the photo elsewhere, but blogger crops it above rather than re-sizes it.]

I'm not normally out and about at this hour as I can't use my travel-pass until 9.30 am weekdays. However I was up early and it was nice weather so I walked down into town and took two shots at the bewitching moment.

For a closer view of the clock see Hyde DP Xtra.

For a more distant shot see Geograph.

6 comments:

Lois said...

Very cool! One of my co-workers is celebrating her birthday today.

Cezar and Léia said...

Magnificent tower clock!
Great idea dear Gerald, congratulations for this fabulous post!
Léia

Unknown said...

You are what our bus drivers call a "Twerlie". Meaning you try to use your pass before 9:30. Passengers will say "Am I too early"?

marley said...

Well done on capturing this moment!
Love the clock tower.

Unknown said...

Brilliant shot for capturing the moment.

Tom said...

This is the best shot of Hydes clock tower I have ever seen Gerald... your walk inti Hyde certainly as paid off.

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map