This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

And the Winner Is ...

(click on photo to enlarge)

Last week I posted a Caption Competition photograph.

The winner is Alison Williams from Southampton whose blog is Miso Soup. Alison is actually the person who first introduced me to blogging. A small prize will on its way to her shortly.

The first runner-up is Jacob from Ocala. He has a number of blogs and you might care to check for a change his literary offering Creative Confections.

The second runner up is Lynn from Cheltenham.

I've given Alison's caption the charcoal treatment. You can see what I've done with Jacob and Lynn's efforts on Hyde DP Xtra.

1 comment:

marley said...

All worthy winners. I liked Lynns, but I'm a bit biased!

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map