This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cats - caption competition


I've been meaning to post a picture of cats ever since I saw one on the Trier DP.

Taking a leaf out of Mark's Sainte Maxime DP this is a caption competition. It is open for a week. Please send your caption by adding a Comment. There will be a small prize for the winner which I'll announce next Sunday.

8 comments:

Kala said...

hahaha kewt cats - hows about the orange cat is saying "if i get any fatter, I won't be able to fit thru here, and the white cat is saying, "I wish I wasnt so chubby so I can fit in there."

Anonymous said...

I feel as if I see 3 cats...one is very pregnant.

Anonymous said...

The ginger cat must be saying, "Whose been lapping my cream"

Anonymous said...

"You get the collie and I'll have the poodle"

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I've always liked cats. :) Having 4 kids now, though, I'll do without a pet. It's good enough to see the neighbor's cats.

Anonymous said...

here's another caption:
"I'm not going out with you if you're wearsing that silly spoon!"

Anonymous said...

"C'mon mate, it smells like the barbeque's round this way."

(BTW, will try to get to email tomorrow Gerald.)

Gerald (SK14) said...

Thanks to those who sent a caption.

The winner is Pamela. Runners-up are Sally and Carol. You can see the captions and cartoons in all their glory at http://www.geraldengland.co.uk/cc01.htm

This is an edited version of the comment posted on July 29th updating the link to the winning entries.

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map