This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What is behind the barbed wire?

It has been a while since I had a little quiz on here so time for another.

What is it that can be found behind this barbed wire?

I'll show you what is there next Thursday so you have a week to come up with some answers. At my discretion I may award prizes to those who provide the funniest, most inaccurate or most accurate answers.

4 comments:

Isla... said...

This is going to be fascinating Gerald. I've seen this, but cannot for the life of me put a place to it.

(Drawn towards the canal but still unsure)

Z said...

I don't know but!
The angle of this photo is great!

Unknown said...

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOMMM!!!!

Joby said...

A church?

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map