This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Pied Wagtail


It is usually magpies and crows that I see outside my window these days, but on Tuesday a pied wagtail came to visit. I grabbed my camera and just managed to get two shots.


For more information about pied wagtails visit the RSPB website.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Singing of a not too far spring.

Please have a good Friday.

daily athens

Unknown said...

Beautiful bird and photograph.
Costas

joo said...

What a lovelyy little fellow!

Nefertiti said...

se qu il est beau ;O)

Geoff Steen said...

Great photo, he/she looks really chirpy. We have these in our garden - now I know what they are, so thank you!

Anonymous said...

Here is a tribute to you for keeping the list of participants in CDP, well done! I was looking up Spain and Mahrocco but there are so many other terrific sites. I really must stop blogging and look at the wonders of the internet instead! Julia Have forgotten my password, so long since I commented!

Fred Miller said...

I get so busy corresponding with other bloggers I want to impress, that sometimes I can't find a beer deep enough to hide in. But then I just have to come over here and look around and take my Cheshire stroll. Gawd, I'm glad you're here.

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map