This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Help choose Hyde Photo of the Year.


Please help me choose Hyde Photo of the Year 2007.

I have whittled the choice down to twelve contenders. The thumbnails above don't really do them justice. I've posted the original photos at The Best of Hyde Daily 2007, where there are links to the original postings that carry explanatory text and comments.

Anyone and everyone is free to cast up to 6 votes for the pictures of their choice. You can use the form on that page to vote. You all have six votes which you may distribute as you feel fit. You can give all six votes to one picture; one vote each to six; three to one and three to another; two votes each to three pictures; or any combination provided the total votes you cast adds up to six.

Voting will close at midnight GMT on December 29th 2007.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shame we can't use the same method when electing politicians!

Urang Awak said...

count me in Mr. G! I am still looking at them. They are all beautiful :P

Jilly said...

For me, no question - the bridge. I loved it when I first saw it and love it now.

Nikon said...

Happy Birthday!

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map