This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Dome (quiz)


This dome lies atop a building in Hyde.

So here's a little quiz for this week? What lies underneath. Want some clues? OK well two things:
  1. It isn't public toilets this time
  2. The building has appeared in at least one other photograph published here -- that's out of more than 300.


Answer will be revealed in a week's time.

7 comments:

Outhouse Capital of Canada said...

Not wanting to go through all 300 posts, I will take a guess.
Townhall
Library
Indoor Market
Railway or Bus Station

Kate said...

Hmm.It's in a cemetery?

Anonymous said...

Just popped over to thank you for stopping at my blog. I am not sure I will be able to guess. I have no clues except the roof reminds me of something to do with Turkey.

Chuckeroon said...

There you go again...public toilets.

Oya said...

I agree with chuckeroon, public toilets

Gerald (SK14) said...

?? I said in the blurb.

It is NOT public toilets!

Chadders said...

Hi. That's the dome on top of woolies isn't it?

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map