This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Motorway Exit


Here is the exit for Hyde off the M67 if you are travelling East from Manchester.

This is the last junction before the end of the motorway at Mottram.

The picture I posted on May 5th shows the sliproad back onto the motorway from the other side of the bridge you can see.

1 comment:

Mountainboy said...

I love this exit, when I was driving up here it meant I only had 5 minutes or so of my drive left before I reached home.

Sometimes I had driven from our base in Germany in my Mini, other times just from Wiltshire - in any case it was always a welcome sight!

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map