This is Hyde Daily Photo Volume 1 (2006-2011) which is now in archive mode. For recent photographs please visit Hyde Daily Photo Volume 2. Additional material and links to blogger friends can be found at Hyde DP Xtra.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hyde on a Hiatus

I'm taking a short break from daily posting.

I've had various computer problems since before Christmas and they still continue.

I have limited access through the use of other machines and am keeping in touch with people as much as possible.

I've decided to suspend daily blogging until I get these problems sorted out and have caught up with things that have been neglected.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Curse those comupters! Hope you get things sorted

Isla... said...

Gerald, sorry for latching onto this post a bit late.

Hope you get your PC sorted - if there's anything I can do just holler.

Unknown said...

Come back soon. We miss you.

Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this site are copyright © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Gerald England.

In most cases, clicking on the photograph will reveal a larger-sized image.

Followers

Cluster Map